Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Head of PE to work in one of our partnership schools in Wirral, Merseyside. The role would be acting HOD and you would be responsible for ensuring the high expectations of the school are met. The role is offered on a supply basis and is expected to commence ion January 2022.
This is a supply contract role and is offered on full time ongoing basis.
If you have worked in a senior capacity within a PE department and are looking for a role in January, please contact Kieran Mulqueen at Vision for Education on 0151 363 2266
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
To be considered for the Head of PE position, you will:
- Have experience working in a senior capacity within a British school
- Have experience teaching PE to KS3,4 and 5 children of differing abilities.
- Have a flexible and positive approach to work
- Have an Enhances DBS on the update service, or be prepared to obtain this prior to starting the role.
You must include the following sentence in the Requirements section:
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision is a market-leading, education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What Vision for Education offer;
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool team on 0151 363 2266.