This post is a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic Head of Physical Education.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a well-qualified graduate of Physical Education
- Be passionate about PE and fitness
- Enjoy working with young people and have a determination to achieve the best for every student
- Be focused on student achievement and progress.
- Inspire and care about the life chances of every young person.
If you would like the chance to join a dynamic department in a happy and successful school which demonstrates a serious commitment to physical education, please visit our website for further information: www.stbernardswestcliff.org.uk
The school welcomes applications from Teachers of all faiths, or of none, who are committed working within the Catholic ethos of the school.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24 April 2017, 9.00am
Interview date: Thursday 4 May 2017
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. St Bernard's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.