We are looking to recruit a dynamic and talented Head of Physics to join our committed and successful science department in September 2017.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher, who wishes to make a real impact in this “truly exceptional school” where “behaviour is outstanding” (Ofsted).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An outstanding teacher able to show evidence of excellent achievement across Key Stages 4 and 5
- An inspirational teacher with the ability to teach GCSE and A Level Physics to Oxbridge entry level
- A science teacher able to lead and manage the provision of Physics and share their passion and expertise to staff and pupils
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An excellent Science department with GCSE and AS/A Level results well above the national average Teaching at all Key Stages
- Excellent professional development and guidance at all stages of your career
- Child care voucher scheme
The Cotswold School Academy is a popular, happy and successful 11-18 comprehensive set in beautiful rural surroundings between Cheltenham and Oxford. In March 2015, Ofsted judged The Cotswold School ‘Outstanding’ across all categories. The school, named The Sunday Times’ Comprehensive School of the Year 2015-16, has earned a superb reputation locally and nationally, and consistently appears amongst the country’s top state schools for both GCSE and A Level results.
CV’s not accepted. An application form and details can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.cotswold.gloucs.sch.uk/vacancies and emailed to email@example.com or posted to the above address.