If you are passionate about inspiring students to achieve their full potential we would encourage you to apply. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed.
Opportunities are available to benefit from personalised pathways of CPD including coaching and leadership training for middle and senior leaders.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- maintain and build upon the success of the department
- maximise achievement through rigorous monitoring, intervention and review in Key Stages 4 and 5
- participate in aspects of wider school life
We can offer:
- a strong and effective department
- staff able to leave site during their PPA periods
- Cover Supervisors used to ensure “rarely cover”
The Holt is a popular and oversubscribed 11-16 girls and 16-18 co-ed comprehensive school.
Further details and an application form are available from the school website: https://www.holtschool.co.uk/about-us/vacancies/
Prospective applicants are welcome to telephone Mrs Roma Nayyar, Head of Science Faculty for more information about this post and to arrange a visit.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 25th February 2019
Interview Date: Monday 4th March 2019
The Holt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check.