An experienced and enthusiastic Head of Primary EAL is required for August 2018. The right candidate will have previous experience of running a successful EAL Department and will have excellent organisational and communication skills. The Head of EAL will be responsible for the day to day operation of the school’s EAL policy and the day to day management and organisation of the EAL Team.
The successful candidate will:
· Be a highly committed team player with the drive, energy and passion to develop this new and forward-looking school
· Enjoy the professional and personal rewards and challenges which come with working in a school in its infancy in a multicultural environment
· Join a friendly, supportive staff team
· Be willing to lead by example and play a full part in the College’s pastoral care and co-curricular programme
· Receive an attractive financial package
For further information about working for Malvern College Egypt please download the general information pack.
All applications should be submitted online via www.malverncollegeinternational.org/Current-Vacancies. You are required to complete your online profile and supporting statement and upload your CV. You are also required to provide details of three referees. Interviews will be held via Skype initially.
Malvern College Egypt exists to provide a quality all round education for students and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate pre-employment checks.
Please contact InternationalHR@malcol.org with any queries about this role. Please note that a CV will not be accepted in place of the online application form.
For further information about Malvern College Egypt, please view our website at www.malverncollege.edu.eg. To find out more about the Malvern College International family visit www.malverncollegeinternational.org
Salary: Very competitive
Employer: Malvern College Egypt
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Term: 2 Years
Start date: August 2018
Closing date: 2nd February 2018