We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative and dynamic school leader to join our school as it moves forward into its next stage of development. The successful candidate wil have a key role in working with the head and other school leaders to take the British School of Lomé forward as a top quality international school.
We seek a candidate who:
• has experience of school leadership;
• is a reflective practitioner;
• has strong inter-personal skills;
• enjoys being part of a management team;
• has the resilience, determination and will to make things happen.
• To lead and manage the strategic and operational aspects of the primary department’s pastoral and academic provision;
• To work as a collaborative member of our senior leadership team. This involves working with secondary as well as primary colleagues and developing a whole school vision;
• To monitor and evaluate the performance and standards of the primary department. This includes a responsiilty for appraisal, staff welfare and professional development.
• There is a 50% teaching commitment with the role.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, the opportunity to live and work in a vibrant West African city and the chance to work with truly delightful students.
The school has delightful landscaped grounds and is well resourced, being located at the edge of the city with excellent access by road and public transport. The quality of life in Lomé is good and there is easy access to diverse range of cultural and scenic attractions.