Rafflesia International & Private Schools is an educational institution providing Early Years, Primary and Secondary education in both campuses of Puchong and Kajang. It is reputable for its strong foundation of upholding the intrinsic traditional values of the East with the dynamism of the West where students are actively engaged and empowered in a well-facilitated learning environment that encompasses the latest state-of-the-art in ICT.
Rafflesia offers international curriculum, IPC & CIE, leading to ICGSE to students from 3 to 16 years old. Together with its collaborative partners, Inti International University & Colleges, Kings Education in UK and US, Tsinghua Experimental School in China, St. Mary’s School in United States, Chinese International School in Singapore, SRJK(C) Han Ming in Puchong, students, teachers and staff members of Rafflesia receive exposure to a top-notch education system in a culturally enriched learning environment.
HEAD OF PRIMARY
- Work with School Principal to plan effective strategies and programs which align with the School’s vision and mission.
- Promoting and participating in teacher learning and development.
- Leadership of the curriculum, teaching and learning.
- Have significant middle-management experience in either a curriculum or a pastoral role.
- Ensure the standard of teaching is monitored and evaluated regularly to ensure School’s teaching standard is achieved.
- Ensuring an orderly and supportive environment.
- Have the desire to work in a forward thinking international school.
- Possess the ambition and enthusiasm to want to play a key role in shaping and developing an outstanding school.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Education, Teacher’s qualification, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in Primary leadership.
- Candidates must have an excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- Educational expertise and a proven track record of developing and sustaining the highest academic standards.
- Knowledge of IPC curriculum will be added advantage.
KS1 & KS2 Coordinator are encourage to apply
Interested candidates should email their complete curriculum-vitae with most recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Rafflesia Private and International School
Persiaran Sierra 2
Bandar Sierra 16
Telephone - 00603 8940 9088