JESS is a well-established, high performing ‘not for profit’ school. We have the above full-time position available based in our Primary School at Arabian Ranches from September 2018.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- lead and manage the subject area across the primary school
- instigate and ensure the continuation of a wide variety of extracurricular musical activities
- lead and manage a team of peripatetic music teachers
- develop and write schemes of work
- teach a range of mixed ability classes in the primary school
- keep up-to-date with current developments in the teaching of Music
- instigate, lead and manage performance opportunities both within and outside the school
- keyboard competence
- ability to direct choirs and instrumental groups
- working knowledge of music technology
Applicants must complete the JESS application form and send their CV and letter of application to:-
Mr. M. S. Steed, Director, Jumeirah English Speaking School
The closing date for applications is 5th April 2018.
Prior applicants need not apply.
JESS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. A UK enhanced DBS or equivalent police check is a pre-requisite for all appointments.