We seek an enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious Head for our primary school who is committed to the highest standards and who can demonstrate leadership and management skills compatible with our schools vision, mission and values. The Head of Primary will be responsible for managing all staff, programme/curriculum content and assessment in the Primary department and will also support in the academic management of the school. The post also involves a teaching element.
The ideal candidate must have the following key competencies:
• Is able to continue to help us to raise the standards of teaching & learning, leading & promoting outstanding teaching on a day to day basis.
• Can work effectively with other school leaders, helping to promote and embed the schools mission and vision statements.
• Can balance their operational and strategic responsibilities on a day to day basis, ensuring successful outcomes always.
• Is a great communicator and able to forge excellent relationships with all stakeholders, parents, staff and pupils.
Salary and benefits package:
• Competitive Tax free salary, depending upon qualifications & experience
• Two Bedroom Fully Furnished Apartment with paid utilities
• Joining/repatriation ticket, Yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, visa and residency for self and two nominated dependents
• Private medical insurance for self and three nominated dependents
• Free Schooling at Ta’allum Group Schools - 100% discount on tuition, registration and exam fees
• End of Service Benefit Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
The selected applicant will be required to provide criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before employment is confirmed. Candidates from outside the authority of the DBS will be required to provide an approved Certificate from the similar authority in the Country in which he/she is currently residing.
Please send the following to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Detailed up to date CV
• Job Application Form
Please visit our websites – www.taalumgroup.com and http://aja.edu.qa/ to find out more about Al Jazeera Academy and the Ta’allum Group of schools.