The Newton Group was established in 2006. All schools deliver the National Curriculum and are staffed by fluent English speaking teachers who provide a caring educational environment for both Qatari and international pupils who come from a wide range of backgrounds.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Head of Primary. The successful candidate will be an outstanding leader and teacher. They will be experienced in leading on academics and pastoral care with an interest in enhancing the curriculum.
A key aspect of the role will be to monitor the quality of provision across the school and take a pro-active approach to developing teachers' pedagogy and practice. They will be an energetic and dedicated practitioner who will play a full and active role in leading and managing the school.
The Head of Primary is responsible for standards of achievement and attainment across the Primary School and so the successful candidate must be an inspirational classroom practitioner with the confidence to further develop our high academic standards.
- hold a relevant degree and teaching qualification
- have experience of the National Curriculum for England whether that be in the UK or in an international setting
- have a good record of successful leadership
- have a proven track record in raising standards of achievement
- have a flair for innovation in learning and teaching
- be energetic and enthusiastic
- be a skilful administrator, manager, and communicator
- have a commitment to improvement
- be a strategic and innovative thinker
The specific responsibilities of the position will be discussed in the interview, but will fall within the fields of learning, teaching, curriculum, monitoring and evaluation. If you can demonstrate that you have all of the qualities listed above, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV which must include : your contact details, a letter of application/personal statement explaining your suitability for the position of Head of Primary; the email addresses for three professional referees and a recent professional photograph.
Only applications that contain the above details will be considered. For more information about The Newton Group, please visit our website : www.newtonschools.sch.qa
All applications should be sent to - email@example.com
interviews will take place via Zoom / Skype.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Newton British Academy Barwa City
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age Up to 18 years
The Newton Group was established in 2006. It is now the leading group of private schools in Qatar, comprising of 9 international schools that offer the British curriculum.
An international community of learners striving for excel...