Head of Primary School - deadline extended to 11 May 2018
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and collaborative Head of Primary for our new IB school in Dubai which will offer the full range of International Baccalaureate programmes*. The Head of School will lead the Primary team to provide the best learning experience and holistic, personal development for our PYP students. In so doing, they will use their honed educational leadership ability to create a vibrant and innovative teaching and learning environment that secures excellence for all.
The Head of Primary School will work with existing leaders to develop cutting-edge practice. The successful candidate will have:
- Significant and demonstrable educational expertise
- Successful Primary leadership experience of at least 3 years, preferably in an international school
- A proven track record of developing and sustaining the highest academic standards
- The ability to lead strategically as part of the School Senior Leadership Team
- A cultural understanding and ethos to motivate staff and students to continually strive for excellence
We are proud to offer:
- A world class, state of the art learning environment with impressive facilities and resources
- The opportunity to have a substantial impact at a strategic level
- Highly engaged learners and supportive parents
- A competitive package
About Innoventures Education
Dubai International Academy, Raffles World Academy, Raffles International School, Raffles International Nurseries and Collegiate American School are leading international schools managed by Innoventures Education (www.innoventureseducation.com); a company committed to bringing world-class education to Dubai. All our schools and nurseries are renowned for their high-quality curricula, inspiring learning environments and commitment to academic excellence. Together we have a total enrolment of more than 7000 students from over 100 countries, with a dedicated and inspirational team of educators and administrators from virtually every corner of the globe.
If this opportunity excites you, please send your CV with a photograph and letter of application to: email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 6 April 2018, but early applications are strongly encouraged.
*(subject to authorisation and permissions from the IBO and KHDA)