Who are we looking for?
CEG Digital are looking to recruit a Head of Production and Project Management to be part of the management team and oversee the creation of online learning programmes for our partner universities.
What you will be doing?
As the Head of Production and Project Management you will need to have a balance of planning and general management skills, project management experience, and budgetary acumen, as well as the ability to communicate clearly and affably with both academic and technical staff. Reporting is an important aspect of the role, and the post-holder must be able to produce clear and concise written reports as well as having strong verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with other CEG Digital team members to develop solutions and resolve issues as required
- Attending partnership board/steering group meetings as required.
- Managing internal projects as required, for example implementing new time tracking system
- Planning ahead on longer term resource requirements and producing projections covering all likely activity
- Working closely with Director of Learning Design and Technical Director to kick off new partnerships, programmes, and modules
- Providing time allocation breakdown for all the Academic team split by partner and module
- Working with Finance to plan all module cost allocation, providing further data as required, and preparing time allocation reporting as required for Audit
What does CEG Digital do?
CEG Digital is proud to offer a suite of services to enable universities to expand global access to their higher education programmes. Working closely with partner universities, CEG Digital will help create, market and deliver part-time online and blended university programmes to students around the world, using cutting-edge technology, sector leading pedagogy and first-class support to provide an outstanding digital educational experience.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise social events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.
To see a full job description and make an application please see the details on our website.
If more information is required contact firstname.lastname@example.org