BSAK Vacancy - Head Of Psychology
The British School Al Khubairat is looking to employ a Head of Psychology. This is a full time role and will commence 1st September 2021.
The candidate will be a UK qualified teacher with either a QTS honours Degree in Psychology or a related subject and a PGCE/QTS qualification. The candidate should possess relevant subject teaching experience in Psychology to A level with external examination success. They must be familiar with the current requirements of Advanced Level Psychology and our students are currently studying the new AQA Syllabus A specification (7182).
The candidate must be able to manage and lead the teaching of Psychology to provide strategic direction for the development of the Psychology department. They will need to provide leadership which secures:
• high quality teaching
• effective student learning
• the highest possible standards of achievement for all students
• effective use of resources
• the on-going professional development of staff
• effective self- evaluation
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form found in the Vacancies part of our website.
Early applications are advised as BSAK reserves the right to make an early appointment. The closing date for applications is the 11th April 2021.
The British School Al Khubairat
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
- One of the most established and prestigious schools in the Middle East
- We provide education in superbly resourced facilities for English speaking children aged from 3 to 18. The majority of our 1,800 students are British
- The s...