Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher of maths? If so, we would like to meet you.
London Enterprise Academy is a Free School at the heart of London’s vibrant East End. The Academy opened in September 2014 with year 7’s only, in a former glass office block. At the heart of our vision is to create a truly outstanding free school delivering the very best educational opportunities, nurture academic excellence and enhance ambition in all pupils.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who has experience of teaching RE and Citizenship within the secondary setting. This post would equally suit either an experienced practitioner wanting a new challenge or new environment working with a group of dynamic teachers.
3 Reasons why you should join us at LEA:
- We're a well resourced school
- We offer in house progression opportunities and support
- We offer access to a range of great CPD programmes
The successful candidate for the Head of RE & Citizenship role will:
* Hold DfE Qualified Teacher Status, an undergraduate degree and possibly a postgraduate degree
* Ideally have a track record of successful learning and teaching and delivering results
* Have the ability to draw upon their professional background to demonstrate their ability to successfully teach up to GCSE
* Be creative in delivering a rigorous, academic curriculum
* Be flexible, collaborative and resilient
* Have the highest ambitions for their pupils and the department
We will offer you:
* A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
* A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
London Enterprise Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare ofchildren and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment will be subject to a successful enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing Date: 11th April 2021
Job start: September 2021 or earlier
Interviews: W/C 12th April 2021
Salary: TPS inner London + TLR (2B)
London Enterprise Academy (LEA)