Head of RE
Required for September 2018
Play your part in our exciting future.
The Governors seek to appoint an exceptional Leader of RE for this outstanding oversubscribed mixed Catholic comprehensive in the heart of Chelsea.
- Be a practising Catholic and be able to significantly support and help develop the school’s Catholic ethos
- Have high expectations of yourself and those around you
- Lead an RE Department that has a very strong vision and shared values
- Be an excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
- Be committed to improving the learning of all students
- Be willing to go the extra mile
- Be ambitious and aspire to develop your own career pathway
- Have a sense of humour.
In return we will offer you:
- Motivated, hard working students
- Supportive parents
- Support to carry out your role
- Exceptional ICT facilities
- A personalised programme of CPD
- The opportunity to join a dedicated and committed staff
- A hard working, high achieving RE team
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Generous benefits including a travel card.
The school is an equal opportunity employer and promotes and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Visits to the college prior to application are welcome, by appointment - please contact the Headteacher's PA at the school.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 2nd May 2018 at 3pm.
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing Tuesday 8th May 2018.