The Governing Body and Headteacher seek to appoint an inspirational teacher and leader of Religious Education who shares our belief in the highest standards of academic attainment within this successful 11-19 girls’ school, which serves the mixed community of East London.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding and qualified teacher of Religious Education
• Will lead on SMSC development
• Be an inspirational leader
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Have a proven track record of achieving excellent student attainment outcomes
• The successful applicant will be committed to raising students’ achievement as a Head of Department and play a key role in the development of the school as we continue to successfully raise standards.
• Be a team player who is keen to work collaboratively and contribute to a strong ethos of sharing good practice, resources and ideas.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and committed teacher of Religious Education with high expectations to join a strong department to lead it to the next level.
Central Foundation Girls’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Barring and Service Check.
For an application pack please download the details from the TES or school’s website. Completed applications forms must be sent or emailed to Ms Chowdhury, Human Resources Manager to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 26th March
Interviews: Wednesday 18th April 2018
Ms E Holland, Headteacher on behalf of the Chairman of Governors
25-33 Bow Road, LONDON E3 2AE
Tel: 020 8981 1131 Fax: 020 8983 0188
Age Range: 11-19 years Roll: 1502