This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of a successful and popular 11-19 inner-city comprehensive school. The School is committed to a culture rooted in high expectations for all, which cultivates a love of learning and ambition for success, together with a strong sense of belonging and civic duty.
We have a strong focus on creativity in our classrooms. We believe everyone has creative capacities and know that creativity is the skill of the future. Our students past and present are strong evidence of our success.
We aim that every colleague has excellent professional development which leads to every student having an outstanding education.
You will be working in an excellent team where we expect you to contribute to the development of outstanding teaching and achievement. You will be supported throughout by a strong leadership team who are ambitious for every student’s and every staff member’s success.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a vision for excellent teaching for students aged 11-18 and the skills to fulfil that vision
- Have experience of teaching Religious Education at KS 3, 4 and, preferably, post-16
- Have the creativity, experience, determination, organisational and team-working skills to inspire our students and work well with all staff
- Want the very best for and from every student and every member of staff
- Be ambitious for your future career.
This role is suitable for experienced teachers with experience of teaching GCSE RE.
If you are interested in joining us, or would like to visit the school, then please contact our school on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
To download an application form and apply, please visit www.stokenewingtonschool.co.uk/jobs
Closing date: Midday on Monday 28th October 2019.
Interview date: Wednesday 30th October 2019.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce. As employers, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS clearance is a statutory requirement for all positions.