Head of School
Beechcliffe School, Keighley
Suitable for senior leaders interested in, or with experience of, working in a Special School setting who wish to take the next step in their career.
Due to the retirement of the Headteacher and the appointment of an Executive Headteacher, Beechcliffe School community are looking to appoint a Head of School to start as soon as possible.
Beechcliffe is going through a period of change and is looking for a head of school who is:
• passionate about teaching and learning,
• has the highest expectations of students, staff and themselves,
• can inspire and motivate others
• has excellent personal and communication skills
• has innovative approaches to leadership and management
• is dedicated, hardworking and ready to take on the new challenges of an expanding school.
We offer you:
• Students aged 11-19 with a positive attitude to learning and a wide range of SEND needs including autism
• A supportive school community
• The opportunity to work in collaboration with an Executive Head and other local Head Teachers
• The opportunity for continued professional development
Apply using a BMDC application form available from Prospects online or the school.
More information is available from the Executive Headteacher, or if you would like a tour of the school please contact the office on 01535 603041
Closing date for applications:
Friday 30th June 2017 at 12.00pm
12th and 13th July.
The role is subject to an enhanced DBS, appropriate references and probationary period.