BDAT is looking to appoint an inspirational Head of School for this challenging and exciting leadership role. BDAT is seeking a strong leader and team player who will build on existing strengths to ensure the college achieves its ambitions for excellence and success at every level. Buttershaw Business and Enterprise College is a student-centred place of learning, fully committed to providing all students in its care with the highest quality of education.
The role of Head of School is central to the school team, working with the Executive Headteacher to accomplish the very best outcomes for our students. You will also benefit from the close partnership working with the three other secondary academies within our Multi-Academy Trust.
We need from you
- a strong commitment to achieving success through partnership and team work
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- drive, ambition and high expectations
- strong, innovative and creative leadership and management
- a commitment to learning and continuous improvement
- the desire and passion to initiate, lead and manage quick and effective strategies to support the development of the school and have impact on student outcomes
- a passion for developing innovative approaches to the curriculum
- a commitment to place safeguarding at the heart of the school
We can offer you
- a talented and dedicated staff team committed to our college and our students
- high levels of governor and parental support
- a welcoming, friendly and vibrant school
- a strongly inclusive and progressive approach to teaching and development
- a school that is part of a forward thinking academy trust
The successful post holder will report to the Executive Headteacher who will provide guidance and support.
Interested candidates can request an application pack by contacting Trudy Walker, Education Support Officer.
via email: email@example.com
Visits to the school are welcome but by appointment only, please telephone 01274 909035 to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Closing date: 12.00pm on Monday 3rd July 2017
Shortlisting: Monday 10th July 2017
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th July 2017
Buttershaw Business and Enterprise College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.