Trinity Multi Academy Trust is proud to have transformed the life chances of thousands of students across its existing academies; our core values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility run through all aspects of academy life. Guided by our distinctive Christian values, our ethos is simple; to ensure that all children receive a first-class education. The trust has a relentless focus on improving and being the very best, and our academies are performing well above expectations.
In September 2020, Trinity Academy St Peter’s became the third primary academy to join the trust. This signified a fresh new start for the school, and this is an exciting time for all involved as the academy progresses through its journey of improvement, which will see doors opened and opportunities created for both our pupils and staff alike.
We are seeking an inspirational individual to join us as Head of School to drive forward our ambitions for the school. As Head, you will strategically lead the direction of the school, ensuring that the vision is communicated, embraced and shared by all, and will have overall responsibility for raising the standards of pupil achievement and attainment.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone currently working as an Assistant or Vice Principal who is looking to take the next step in their career, safe in the knowledge that you will receive unrelenting support from expert practitioners from across the trust.
What we can offer:
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders from around the trust; as a high performing and growing trust, we can offer a network of support and cross-trust working to help you develop and flourish in your role.
- A first class Behaviour for Learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Teaching Academy Alliance and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits including reduced cost healthcare; cycle to work schemes, counselling service
Start date: September 2021
Closing date: 9am, Monday 24 May 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 26 May 2021
Apply now! For further information on this role, the benefits of working for the trust and how to apply, visit our recruitment website; www.trinitymat.org/all-vacancies. Here you can also view our Staff Prospectus.
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.
Trinity Academy St Peter's
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 11 years
The latest primary school to join the Trinity MAT family in September 2020, Trinity Academy St Peter’s is a single form entry primary located in Sowerby Bridge. In line with all our MAT schools, Trinity Academy St Peter’s is driven by our core values...