Following the retirement of our long- standing and well respected Principal, the Directors in partnership with the Academy Committee of Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic leader who has the vision to create ‘moments that matter’. The school is in the process of expanding to two forms of entry.
The expectation is that the Head of School would progress to the post of Principal through the leadership of an Executive Principal within a year. There would be flexibility to extend the arrangement with the agreement of the governance/ schools involved.
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School offers a wonderful, inspirational and caring environment to the parish and community it serves. The school was delighted to sustain the judgement of ‘Good’ in the recent Ofsted Section 8 inspection on March 7th 2018 which confirmed that “Pupils are keen to come to school, they settle quickly to lessons and are proud of their individual successes.”
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic, committed to the ethos and purpose of Catholic education
- Have a proven record of successful leadership which has secured improved outcomes for all children at whole school level at the relevant level of experience
- Will have an analytical and robust approach to school improvement
- Will have the ability to motivate staff, pupils and parents, working in partnership
- Will be able to work together to raise the profile of the school within the wider community and with the partner schools within Romero
The Head of School will be a dynamic and talented leader, with a proven track record of raising achievement and improving teaching and learning in their school, who see this as the perfect opportunity to work with a great community of children, staff and parents alongside the Executive Principal at Corpus Christi school.
Directors and Academy Representatives can offer:
- Wonderful children who are eager to learn in their journey of faith and learning
- A modern, vibrant school building with the benefits of a 4D learning room, fantastic grounds and stimulating learning environment
- A thriving community of faith where all children are valued and cared for
- A dedicated, hard-working leadership team and staff team committed to securing the best for all pupils
- A supportive Academy Committee who are keen to challenge and assist the school to achieve its mission and vision
- A collaborative network of Principals who will support, guide and assist you to improve the quality of educational provision at Corpus Christi through the partnership in Romero.
- A forward-thinking MAC that provides HR and Finance support services, leadership formation centrally so you can focus on leading Corpus Christi
For an application pack please go to www.romeromac.com/vacancies or email Romero HR on firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential applicants are warmly invited to visit the school to find out more. To arrange a visit of the school or to have an informal chat about the school or this exciting leadership opportunity, please contact Helen Quinn, Accounting Officer for Romero Catholic Academy, via the Hub 024 76451888.
Closing Date: Monday 21st May 2018 at 12pm
Interview Date: Between 22nd and 25th May 2018
Completed applications can be returned to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to criminal record checks from the Disclosure and Barring Service and requires you to disclose details of unspent and unfiltered reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in any application.
Archdiocese of Birmingham
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary
A part of the Romero Catholic Multi Academy Company