On Roll 1117
Brentwood County High School is a member of the St Clere’s Co-operative Academy Trust. All schools in the Trust work in equal partnership and are members of the Schools’ Co-operative Society. We are looking for an experienced leader with a proven track record capable of making this school securely good and shares our vision for the “pursuit of excellence for all”.
St Clere’s Co-operative Academy Trust is looking to appoint a Head of School who:
- Has the enthusiasm and ability to lead, nurture and inspire the development of high quality teaching and learning and to motivate pupils and staff.
- Has commitment, reliability and integrity and is able to lead the community within the framework of the Co-operative values
- Has the highest expectations for the learning, achievement and behaviour of all children
- Can demonstrate skills in strategic thinking, leading to effective planning and progress towards a clear, shared cross-phase vision
- Is creative and shows imagination in response to changing circumstances and new ideas
We offer you:
- effective line management and mentoring from an experienced CEO
- the support of an experienced Executive Headteacher and school improvement team
- highly professional, dedicated HR and Finance staff and supportive trustees
- relocation expenses up to £8000 or a retention allowance of up to £3000.
Please contact Mrs L Guy Trust HR Manager on 01375 648936 from Monday 16th April 2018 if you would like an informal conversation.To organise a school visit please contact Janette Ballantyne, Executive Assistant by email at Ballantyne@bchs.essex.sch.uk
To apply for this post, you can download the application pack from www.stcleres.coop or apply online at www.essexjobs.co.uk
Closing date: noon 30th April 2018
St Clere’s Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced CRB check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.