TreeHouse School is looking for a passionate, motivated and committed individual to lead our school.
Do you excel in practice leadership? Do you inspire, lead and innovate? Do you put children and young people at the heart of all your thinking? Are you an innovator?
If the answer to all the questions is yes, this position is for you.
We want to talk to experienced Deputies that are looking for their next career opportunity or perhaps an existing Head of School looking for a new challenge.
We are an Ofsted “Outstanding”, award-winning School for young people aged 3-19 with a primary diagnosis of autism, all of whom have additional learning difficulties. Our Ambitious Approach ensures that, through our curriculum offer and delivery, we focus on delivering quality of life outcomes for our children and young people.
We are seeking an outstanding and innovative Head to continue our success who:
- Is a competent and confident people leader
- Has a clear vision for the school
- Is ambitious for our children and young people
- Views parents and carers as co-producers
- Fosters open and honest two-way communication
- Celebrates success
- Encourages and empowers teamwork
- Is an autism expert
- Has a deep rooted understanding of curriculum
What we offer:
- Excellent CPD including a wide-range of in house and external training courses
- Executive Coaching
- As a growing organisation there is opportunity to progress your career
- Competitive six figure salary package
- Re-location package
- Annual staff recognition awards
- Cycle to work scheme up to £5000
- Season ticket loans
- On-site parking
- A wide range of wellness programmes including virtual yoga & Zumba classes, running club, art & cooking classes and learning programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme, to help you balance your work, family, and personal life
- On-site physiotherapy
Role Closes: 16th June 2021, 12 noon.
Shortlisting: 18th June 2021
Stakeholder day: 22nd June 2021 (on-site at TreeHouse School)
Second Stage Interview: 24th June 2021
To find out more about this position please find attached the recruitment pack entailing the role details. For an informal discussion regarding this exciting senior leadership role, please contact Kembi Coakelin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Ambitious about Autism
We are Ambitious - We value difference - We are open - We are team players - We are experts
We are the national charity for children and young people with autism. We provide services, raise awareness and understanding, and campaign for change.