Foxfields Academy is a new school in Blaby, Leicestershire for pupils with Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. The school opened for Y3 – Y7 pupils in October 2020 and is due to expand to include Y1 – Y8 from September 2021.
The Executive Headteacher of Foxfields and CIT Senior Leadership Team along with a dedicated and hardworking staff will support the successful applicant.
Applications would be welcome from candidates in primary or secondary mainstream schools with knowledge of special educational needs.
We are excited to hear from candidates who have:
- Highly effective leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate other people
- Experience of effectively leading and managing change and the ability to think strategically
- A strong commitment to collaboration and partnership working
- A good level of specialist knowledge, or the ability to lead those who have a deep understanding of how children and young people with social emotional mental health needs learn and make good progress
- High expectations and the ambition, drive and determination to achieve Foxfields mission statement
- A strong commitment to working positively and pro-actively with parents, carers and a wide range of professionals and services
- Excellent management and organisational skills.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing multi academy trust with a proven track record of outstanding provision and staff development. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to undertake an external executive coaching programme to support them in developing their carer.
To apply online visit www.foxfields-cit.co.uk or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special needs with state - free school funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 16 years