The Executive Headteacher and Local Governing Body of Oakbridge Federation are seeking to appoint a passionate and dedicated leader who relishes the challenge of taking this school to ‘outstanding’ working within the support network of the Executive Headteacher and Governing Body. The position of the school has moved from strength to strength and the successful candidate will need to continue with the positive progress that has been made. Forster Park Primary School is a 3 form entry Primary School with 524 pupils on roll, encompassing a nursery within the school. There are 2 Primary schools within Oakbridge Federation, Rangefield Primary School being the other school. The Federation is a Lewisham maintained federation and serves a very diverse community. As a visible and inspirational leader committed to raising standards you will have the vision and drive to work with our school community to build on and continue our success.
We are seeking a Head of School who:
- is an exceptionally enthusiastic and committed leader, managing and motivating staff and students
- has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- has a commitment to an inclusive education for all
- can lead and develop our school towards outstanding
- has strong leadership skills
- is committed to developing a positive, enthusiastic learning culture for all members of the school community to aim for excellence and high standards of attainment and achievement
- is ambitious and eager to develop their own and others professional development
- can further develop the creative and innovative curriculum that is currently in place, to ensure enjoyment for learning and continued good progress
- has a good track record of driving forward improvements
We can offer:-
- an effective and challenging Federated Local Governing Body
- a supportive Executive Heateacher, who is eager to ensure all children make good progress
- high quality CPD which is provided to all staff throughout the school
- a supportive Federation, with increasing cross federation work taking place
- a forward thinking body of staff, who are determined to continue to drive standards and aspirations up within the community of Forster Park and beyond
It is essential that you feel we are the school for you, therefore would recommend that you visit prior to application. For any queries or to arrange a visit to Forster Park, please contact Executive Headteacher: Mrs M Fenniche on 0208 6985686 or email email@example.com.
References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Oakbridge Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.