Head of School
We are looking to appoint an exceptional primary leader as Head of School for St Michael’s CE Primary School from April 2019.
St Michael’s CE Primary School is situated in the heart of Wood Green, close to the local amenities and transport links to central London.
St Michael’s is part of the LDBS Academies Trust and within the trust, it forms a partnership with three one form entry schools. You will work with the Executive Head Teacher, Executive Business Manager and two other Heads of School, forming a Tri School Leadership Team, creating a learning community across the three schools.
You will be responsible for school improvement and day-to-day leadership at St Michael’s CE Primary School to ensure the highest standards in the school.
This is a remarkable leadership opportunity to develop your career as the operational leader of the school while being mentored and coached by the Executive Headteacher. Visits, including an opportunity to meet with the Executive Head to discuss the role, are strongly encouraged.
Please contact the Executive Business Manager, Jayne Reeve to arrange a visit firstname.lastname@example.org
· Creative, exciting, friendly and vibrant working environment
· Pupils who are eager to learn
· Enthusiastic staff, pupils and parents who come from many different backgrounds and faiths
We are looking for an exceptional leader with
· A love of learning. A commitment to the promotion of high standards in learning and teaching for children of all abilities and backgrounds
· Ability to lead, inspire and motivate pupils, colleagues and the wider community
· Desire to lead the school’s Christian vision whilst also cherishing the diversity of the whole school and its place in the wider community
· Leadership and management skills of the highest quality and a proven ability to manage whole school initiatives
· Commitment and understanding of effective school evaluation and improvement
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 9th January 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 10th January 2019
Visit to candidates in their current school: Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th January 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd January or Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBC check.
All staff are appointed to the LDBS Academy Trust and so are able to be deployed to work in any of the Trust schools.
St Michaels CE Primary School, Bounds Green Road, London N22 8HE