Head of School
Morogoro International School, Tanzania
Morogoro International School are inviting applicants to apply for the Head of our warm, inclusive community. We are a growing day and boarding school with students from the ages of 3 to 18 on one beautiful campus. We have educators from all over the world who create a lively, colourful and exciting environment, set within the heart of the culturally rich and stunning Tanzania. Further details can be found on our website www.mis.co.tz
Suitable candidates will:
• be a fluent English speaker,
• have a degree and teaching qualification,
• up to date knowledge of the British (Cambridge) curriculum and current developments,
• proven management/leadership experience in an educational setting,
• good communication and writing skills,
• ability to think strategically and implement the school’s Mission, Vision & Values taking into account the financial, cultural and geographical parameters within which the school operates.
• basic knowledge of preparing and managing a school budget.
We can offer you:
• well-mannered, fun-loving, eager to learn students,
• beautiful school grounds and facilities set against the backdrop of the Uluguru mountains,
• the opportunity to play an important role in continuing to move our vibrant school forward,
• a competitive salary with a low cost of living
• accommodation and utilities provided
• access to school facilities including the swimming pool,
• air-passage at the beginning and end of a 2 year renewable contract.
• Either send a cover letter with CV to the current Headteacher at email@example.com
• Or upload your CV and letter to the TES portal.
Deadline for applications: Friday 21st May.
(Online) interviews to follow as soon as possible after this date.
Start date: September 2021 or January 2022.
Please contact the current Headteacher if you require any more information or have further questions about the post.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as per our school’s policy.
Morogoro International School
Tanzania, United Republic of
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years