Head of School
An excellent opportunity for an inspiring leader to support school improvement across the Trust.
Group 7 school – competitive salary
Starting 1st September 2018
The Board of ElmWey Learning Trust seek a dynamic and progressive Head to lead Heathside School to build on our record of academic attainment. The successful candidate will:
· Play a key role in Leadership across the Trust working closely with senior leaders
· Be coached and mentored in the role
· Undertake appropriate CPD training for Headship
· Work closely with the Trust’s Executive Principal
· Have the opportunity to help shape the Trust at a key time in its development
Informal visits are encouraged prior to application and/or to discuss the role further with the Chair of Trustees or Executive Prinicpal. To arrange a visit please contact the H.R. Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12 noon Thursday 12 April 2018
Heathside School, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8UZ.
Tel: 01932 846162 www.heathside.surrey.sch.uk
· Oversubscribed, co-educational Converter Academy 1252 NoR
· Sixth Form NoR 202
· Well motivated, high achieving students
· 86% grade 4 En & Ma
· 60% A*-B at A level
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced DBS disclosure. Committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.