Norwich is the leading school in the South-West of Bangkok, providing an exceptional British curriculum education for the children in our care. We employ fully-qualified expatriate teachers and Teaching Assistants to deliver a comprehensive and well-rounded educational programme.
Formal education begins as early as 2 years old for our Nursery classes within our spacious and well-resourced Early Years facility. The main building currently hosts Primary and Secondary classes to Year 11. The construction of our Secondary and sporting facilities are currently underway. Which will provide outstanding facilities for our students as they undertake their IGCSE and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme courses.
Norwich has a comprehensive Chinese language programme that forms an intrinsic part of our school curriculum.
Qualifications preferred for the new Head of School at Norwich
- Advanced degree in educational leadership
- A proven record of educational leadership
- Ability to recruit, retain, and develop strong teachers
- Experience leading an IGCSE and IB school
- Flexibility in adapting the British Curriculum to local requirements
- Experience in budget management
- Outstanding leadership abilities in motivating, inspiring and challenging both staff and students in order to strengthen and promote the mission and to bring to life the values of Norwich International School
- Demonstrated ability to nurture and extend the collaboration and partnership between students, staff, board members, parents, and the wider community
- Cross-cultural openness and understanding, together with a willingness to become part of the local community to promote the school’s interests
- A commitment to child protection and safety
Terms of Appointment:
The school will offer a competitive package, reflecting the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Benefits in addition to an attractive salary are likely to include:
- International medical insurance
- Housing and settling in allowance
- Annual home leave allowance
- Free tuition for dependent children
- Use of a school vehicle
For more information contact Headofschool@norwichschool.ac.th
Norwich International School
Opened in August of 2014 Norwich and has established itself as a leading school in the community. With its comprehensive facilities and dedicated staff Norwich has grown from a brand-new school to one support...