Are you ready to take the first step in leading your own school?
Working in partnership with the Archdiocese of Birmingham, we are seeking to appoint a committed practising Catholic who will be able to support the Executive Head in leading our popular, rapidly improving Academy.
The new and emerging team from St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School are making rapid progress since its previous SM inspection and are ready to embrace a new and exciting future within St Francis and St Clare Catholic MAC in the city of Wolverhampton.
We are looking for a person who:
- Will carry out the day to day leadership of the Academy and develop the quality of Teaching and Learning.
- Will raise standards of attainment and progress by driving forward strategic plans, improvement plans and activities, monitoring and evaluating impact and advising on school improvement priorities.
- Will work with the Executive Head to formulate strategic plans and ensure the operational needs of St Patrick’s are met on a day to day basis.
- Has a strong Catholic Faith and will nurture and further develop our strong Catholic ethos and community spirit.
- Has the ability and ambition to support the raising of standards, moving the Academy to outstanding.
- Will facilitate specific work across the Multi Academy Company under the strategic direction of the Executive Head.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your leadership skills in an individual Academy within a Catholic Multi Academy Company.
- Supportive Directors and Local Academy Committee members
- Opportunities for collaborative work in partnership with other Senior Leaders across the St Francis and St Clare Catholic Multi Academy Company.
- Pupils who are enthusiastic, confident, happy and eager to learn.
- Dedicated and committed staff, eager to build on our high standards.
- A strong faith community.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We extend a warm invitation for you to visit us in action. Please telephone the Academy to arrange a suitable time. For more information, please contact the school office on 01902 556451.
For a Candidate Information Pack and application, please contact Mrs M. Cutter HR Officer, at the company Head Office: (c/o Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy, Old Fallings Lane, Wolverhampton WV10 8BL or telephone the St Francis and St Clare Catholic MAC recruitment line 01902 558709).
Completed applications can be returned by post or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 9am Monday 21st October 2019.
Interviews: Thursday 24th October 2019.
St Patrick’s will be part of the St Francis and St Clare Catholic Multi Academy Company from January 2020. Should you wish to speak to the CEO / CSEL, please contact the St Francis and St Clare Catholic MAC recruitment line 01902 558709.