Head of the Sciences required to join a fantastic, Good with OUTSTANDING leadership Academy based in Chesterfield!
Tes is currently seeking an ambitious Head of Sciences for a well-renowned and high achieving school seeking to appoint a creative Head of Department looking to join a school on its journey to maximise pupil outcomes post-school.
The role will include managing the delivery of all 3 Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at KS3 and GCSE level across year groups 7 to 11. You will report into the SLT team, enhancing provision and pushing your team of Science practitioners to achieve amazing results to improve pupil outcomes.
The Head of Science will benefit from a highly experienced department of Science practitioners with key specialists supporting curriculum to ensure your department performs to the best of its ability, Supporting great pupil outcomes and fab results.
The school wants to hear from ambitious LEADERS with new ideas! There are plenty of progression opportunities and great CPD! The school is extremely keen to speak with candidates who bring Magic to their Science teaching. Why not join them on their exciting journey?
The school is offering:
- a supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop as a senior leader
- ongoing CPD opportunities and a supportive SLT
- a competitive benefits package
The school expects:
- a UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant Sciences Degree or a related subject
- experience of delivering Science up to GCSE and A-level, pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
- experience of second in charge or subject leader/head of Sciences in a Secondary school.
Please call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF TN 1265403