"My teacher believed I was better than I was, so I was." ~ quote from a 6 year old
Are you a highly ambitious, committed teacher who is looking to lead a department to outstanding success and raise the profile of Science across the school?
Do you have a passion for teaching and a desire to empower children to exceed expectations? Want to work with a dynamic team of people in a growing school committed to providing a good work-life balance with an emphasis on staff well-being and opportunities for career development and leadership?
We would welcome applicants who:
• Are engaging and enthusiastic
• Are an outstanding teacher of Science
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Are resilient and respectful
We can offer:
• smaller than average class sizes
• generous PPA time
• cross curricular opportunities
• excellent CPD opportunities- all staff are Level 1 P4C trained
• 90% of all staff have a whole school responsibility
• free Gym membership and Pilates classes
TES Applications to be completed online via the Quick Apply option and Broadwater school applications (http://www.broadwater.surrey.sch.uk/vacancies) to be sent to email@example.com by 12.00 noon on Monday 22nd January.