We recently converted our age range and are now leading our first cohort of Year 10s through to GCSE success in 2019. We seek an inspirational and innovative Head of Science (all specialisms considered) to join us on our journey from 23rd August 2018 onwards. We have a highly skilled team of experienced teachers who are willing and enthusiastic. This is a golden opportunity for the right candidate to lead the department and contribute to what our parents, staff and students refer to as the “Magic of Manor”.
· An outstanding and dynamic science teacher, to teach our students across the age range, and to instil our core values of excellence, inspiration, care and respect
· An individual with high expectations of achievement, and outstanding classroom practice who can instil a passion for Science in others
· A person with highly effective interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm, the ability to lead by example, and to further develop our Science Department
· A welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contributions
· Well-motivated students, and interested and supportive parents
· Enhanced CPD opportunities and a strong commitment to the professional development of Teaching and Learning
If you feel that you have the experience required for this role, then we would be delighted to receive an application from you. For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact our HR Manager, Nicola Wall.
This post is designated as a regulated activity and requires enhanced criminal records check for a regulated activity (including a barred list check).