Our client is a Catholic Independent boarding and day school for girls from Years 5 – 12, located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. The school fosters a liberal education with self-motivated learning and pursuit of personal excellence, and implements their own unique and innovated model of learning.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 3, 2021
• Be qualified to teach Science in Australia
• Extensive experience teaching Science is essential
• Connection to the Catholic faith is highly desirable
• Experience in a similar role is highly desirable
• Possess outstanding communication and organisation skills
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2105-548293AM, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales
We believe we play an essential role in one of the most important and rewarding challenges today; ensuring the next generation receives access to the very best teachers and educators schools can find. Since 2005 we have recruited over 130,000 teacher...