The British College of Brazil (BCB) is one of the leading international schools in Brazil offering contemporary British international education to students from Pre-Nursery through to Secondary.
BCB is located in two separate exclusive areas of Sao Paulo: Cidade Jardim and Chácara Flora. Both campuses have a range of rich academic resources and the latest technologies integrated into the curriculum and classrooms. BCB is now part of Nord Anglia Education offering numerous opportunities for professional growth.
The British College of Brazil (BCB) seeks an exceptional, well-qualified and experienced leader to join a growing school and make a significant contribution to the development of our secondary school, which is seeking to implement the International Diploma Programme (IBDP) over the next few years.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a dynamic and creative approach to leadership, have experience of managing the IBDP, and have the necessary skills and vision to enhance teaching and learning within the Secondary School.
Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help pupils and teachers achieve their absolute best and contribute significantly to the work of BCB’s Senior Leadership team.
We are seeking a professional who:
- Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
- Enjoys and promotes a professionally-stimulating environment.
- Is committed to undergoing and delivering professional development.
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to teaching and learning.
- Has experience in creating development plans and change management.
- Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
- Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
- Is collaborative and a team player.
We will provide:
- An excellent salary and retention bonus.
- Travel allowance.
- International worldwide medical cover.
- Up to two full school scholarships.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
- Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of Nord Anglia Education.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.