We are the Stephen Perse Foundation. Extraordinary things happen here every day.
So you think you may be interested in joining the Stephen Perse Foundation (SPF) community of schools? Located in Cambridge, Madingley and Saffron Walden, our schools strive to offer an education which is more than just the delivery of the curriculum and qualifications; learning in a Stephen Perse school is about learning for and about life in readiness for the world beyond.
As Principal of the Foundation, I look to recruit colleagues who are passionate about learning; share in our commitment to educating ethical young people; and understand the critical importance of supporting the emotional and mental wellbeing of all our learners. If you would like a flavour of what this means in practice, please read my most recent blog .
Ms T Kelleher
Responsible to: Vice Principal 11-18
Location: Senior School, Cambridge
Welcome to our vibrant Senior School in the heart of Cambridge, where we achieve outstanding results because we value individuality.
Cambridge is one of the most famous cities in the world for education and forward thinking. Cambridge is a city of ideas – and is home to some of the greatest thinkers in the world – past and present. We believe that learning is everywhere and our surrounding area provides a wealth of inspiration and opportunities to learn.
At the Stephen Perse Senior School you will work within walking distance of Cambridge city centre, Cambridge University Colleges, world renowned museums, galleries and the University Botanic Garden.
- The potential and wellbeing of each individual student is maximised
- All students have the knowledge and skills to prepare them for the future
- The ‘One Vision One Foundation’ approach is demonstrated by all staff to ensure consistency of provision
- Developing successful relationships with partner schools and other key stakeholders to deliver the recruitment and retention strategy
- Compliance is the norm
- Ensure that the student experience at the Senior School is one that is aligned with the Vision of the Foundation and will prepare students for their future
- Develop and embed the culture of the Foundation within the Senior School community
- Ensure the safety of students, staff and visitors
- Lead the implementation of SPF student recruitment and retention strategy
Please apply directly through our online recruitment portal by clicking the Apply button below.
Please note: in the suitability section of the application form could you use this to write a letter of application for the role.
We are unable to accept CVs as a method of application.
The Stephen Perse Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.