The British School of Tashkent (BST) seeks an exceptional, and well-qualified Head of Sixth Form to join in the development of our Secondary School curriculum.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a dynamic and creative approach to teaching, have some experience of Careers Education and have the necessary skills and vision to establish a new Sixth Form ready for September 2019
Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best as part of a team and a willingness to contribute to the thriving extra-curricular life of our school.
We are seeking a professional who:
- Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
- Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
- Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
- Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.
- Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
- Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
- Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
- An excellent salary and retention bonus.
- Annual travel allowance.
- International worldwide medical cover.
- Up to two full school scholarships.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
- Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of Nord Anglia Education
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
Applications must be submitted via the link below and interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates by Skype or face to face in London.
The British School of Tashkent (BST) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with past employers, and an enhanced DBS.