This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and well-qualified Spanish specialist to coordinate Spanish within our large and thriving Modern Languages Department.
A willingness to contribute to the co-curricular life of the school and participate in trips and exchanges is essential, as is the ability to teach A Level Spanish to high-performing girls.
With a history which goes back as far as 1875, Norwich High School is the region’s only 3-18 girls’ school, fulfilling its aims of providing excellent academic inspiration and opportunities to girls across Norfolk.
The School is part of the Girls' Day School Trust; the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools and offers a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Full details of the post and an application form may be obtained from the school website by clicking the apply button.
A letter of application addressed to the Headmistress and a detailed CV should be included with your application. Please note that CVs without a completed school application form cannot be considered.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 22nd February 2019.
Interviews – Thursday 28th February 2019.
A: 95 Newmarket Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 2HU
T: 01603 453265
Norwich High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Offer of appointment is subject to satisfactory references and DBS check.