Thomas Telford School has always been at the forefront of educational developments nationally, by pioneering radical ways of organising and delivering education since its opening in 1991. We have been consistently graded as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and are always among the top performing schools in England.
We would welcome applications from suitably experienced persons for the post of SEN Coordinator.
This is a highly rewarding job with established procedures. There will be an opportunity to participate in a carefully planned induction programme alongside the current post holder to ensure that there is a smooth transitional phase in a most important area of the school’s work.
Staff at Thomas Telford School are afforded highly desirable working conditions such as:
• State of the art classrooms and IT facilities
• Free use of the onsite Fitness Centre and Swimming Pool supervised by expert Personal Trainers
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with our family of schools (Walsall, Sandwell, Madeley Academies, Redhill Primary Academy and Thomas Telford UTC) with considerable potential for career progression
• An environment where students are always positive, have a love of learning and behaviour is exemplary based on an understanding of mutual respect between staff and students
• Opportunities to work with our Teaching School delivering best practice workshops with our Trainee Teachers. Thomas Telford School trains over 60 graduate teachers per year
• 10 Professional Development days
• Generous performance related pay achieved by almost every employee of the School annually
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and high performing organisation. Thomas Telford School is proud to have a happy and supportive working environment where employees are truly valued.
Please send your application form to The Headmaster, Sir Kevin Satchwell, Thomas Telford School, Old Park Telford TF3 4NW, telephone 01952 200 000.
Closing Date: Apply Immediately
All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) Check and two employment references.
Thomas Telford School
Telford and Wrekin
- Mainstream school with state - city technology colleges (ctcs) funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years