The Headmistress is seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Head of Sport to teach PE throughout the school.
Sarum Hall is an independent preparatory school for girls aged 3 to 11 years situated in Hampstead, dedicated to security, happiness and success. We are a happy, thriving and successful school with a positive, caring and imaginative learning environment that gives our girls the very best start in life.
Sarum Hall can offer:
- superb resources in award-winning facilities
- exciting leadership opportunities and development
- a traditional yet innovative academic curriculum, with an emphasis on pupils developing natural talents and enquiring minds
- girls who are eager to learn, confident and enthusiastic
- staff fully committed to making a difference
- dedicated leadership time with CPD opportunities
- fantastic location with great transport links and parking opportunities
- freshly cooked lunches daily
The successful candidate will:
- have Qualified Teacher Status with experience of teaching PE
- have the ability to engage and inspire pupils, staff and parents
- display a passion for sport which is evident in day to day teaching practice
- be proactive in arranging sporting events both in and out of school
- be an effective communicator with parents and colleagues both in and out of school;
- be highly motivated and able to motivate others.
To submit your application today, please click on the apply button below.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th September 2021
Virtual interviews will be arranged accordingly.
Sarum Hall is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Sarum Hall School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Girls school with students of age 3 - 11 years
We are a happy, thriving and successful school with a positive, caring and imaginative learning environment that gives our girls the very best start in life. The school was established in 1929 and, whilst we retain the school's traditional values, we...