Shiv Nadar Schools under the auspices of the Shiv Nadar Foundation seek an exceptional individual for the post of Head of STEM working across our 3 schools reporting to our Executive Director. You will be based in our Core Team Office in Noida, part of the National Capital Region surrounding Indias’ cosmopolitan capital Delhi.
You will develop our Heads of Department to further develop their teams to give our children the best possible STEM education.
You will join a well-resourced team that is looking to take itself from good to great at all levels and that is committed to Shiv Nadar Schools core values of:
All our endeavors are guided by honesty and a keen understanding of moral principles. We maintain the highest level of integrity and display it by our commitment to our organization above ourselves
Sense of Purpose and Responsibility
- Our actions are guided by a sense of purpose and not by status quo. We hold ourselves responsible for our actions.
- We nurture and encourage constant learning through our activities in school and in our lives.
Openness and Transparency
- Under all circumstances, we interact with each other in an open, honest and transparent manner, and inculcate the same in our students.
Respect and Compassion
- Each member of our school, society and all forms of life shall be treated with respect and compassion by us.
Commitment to excellence
- Each of our actions strives towards excellence in the field of education and in our personal
Interested in joining our journey from good to great?
Please submit a CV (including 3 references) and a 2-page statement detailing your interest in the post and how you meet the Job description and person specification or any queries about the post to be emailed by 23rd February 2018 to Annie@sns.edu.in
Speculative CVs from spouses qualified in a suitable field are welcomed
Short listed candidates will be interviewed via skype w/c 26th February or earlier
Final face to face interviews in India March 2018