We are looking for an inspiring and hard working manager and teacher who will be able to motivate and foster the learning and success of our students.
We are located in the town centre of Colchester close to the beautiful North Essex coast line and rural Suffolk yet only 50 minutes from London by train.
We can offer you:
• Proven standards of academic success
• Strong Induction and mentoring scheme
• Excellent professional development
• In house and external training opportunities
• Outstanding and well-resourced facilities
• The opportunity to work alongside experience and highly trained colleagues
• Town centre location
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity schemes
• On site car parking
• Cycle to work scheme
• Have a relevant honours degree
• Hold a PGCE or teaching qualification
• Demonstrate your ability and desire to teach at A level
• Be able to manage and lead the Spanish curriculum area
• work alongside and enhance the teaching of an experienced department
• Show willingness to contribute to Additional Studies or Extra Curricular activities
The Sixth Form College, Colchester is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this post a College application must be completed, these are available from the job vacancies section of our website www.colchsfc.ac.uk