Midland Academies Trust are inviting applications for the post of Head of subject within the Science department at Hartshill School.
Hartshill School are delighted to offer an exciting role as we seek our new Head of Subject within the Science faculty.
We can offer you:
• The prospect of loving your job, being excited about teaching and learning, working with colleagues to drive progress and reduce workload
• A chance to shine, both in the classroom and as a leader resulting in swift career progression, within the Academy and the Trust.
• Genuine and comprehensive collaboration across the Trust, working with like-minded people sharing good practice and reducing teacher workload
• Practical and no-nonsense CPD, training and support that busts myths and focuses on what works
What we need from you:
We are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for making sure education changes the lives of the pupils in our Trust
• Do you have a passion to deliver excellent teaching and learning yourself and inspire others towards that too?
• Do you want to make a real difference to our students and improve their life chances?
• Do you have what it takes to join a determined leadership team and staff, striving to drive progress at our Academy?
If so, then we want you on our team at Hartshill School.
Please click Apply Now and once fully completed please submit your application. If you would like an informal chat or to visit our school so that you can see for yourself the excellent opportunities available, please contact the Principal's PA.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The post will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS with barred list via the Disclosure and Barring Service. The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College, a Department for Education approved academy sponsor to support local schools.