Who are we looking for?
ONCAMPUS Aston is looking to recruit a Head of Teaching and Learning to form part of the academic management team at ONCAMPUS Aston.
The key objective of the role is to provide leadership and support to the academic team and take a reflective approach to current practice with a view to introducing improvements to enhance academic achievement, learning culture and the overall student experience within the ONCAMPUS centre.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To develop new programmes and review academic delivery of existing programmes, celebrating good practice and identifying areas for development, and devise an inclusive strategy to drive improvement where necessary.
- To take responsibility for the implementation, monitoring and review of the centre’s Strategy for Formative Assessment, in line with central ONCAMPUS Strategy.
- To play a key role in the delivery and review of aims and objectives of the Centre Enhancement Strategy, in line with central ONCAMPUS Strategy.
- To be the centre representative on ONCAMPUS Learning and Teaching Committee, ensuring messages are communicated to centre staff appropriately.
- To identify developmental needs within teaching staff and propose ways to support identified need, in liaison with Course/Programme Leaders and bring these to the attention of the Centre Senior Management Team.
What does ONCAMPUS do?
ONCAMPUS teach pre-university programmes with opportunity for guaranteed progression to a wide range of undergraduate and Master’s degrees at leading universities in the UK, USA and mainland Europe. Since 2008, ONCAMPUS has helped more than 5,000 students progress to their chosen university. ONCAMPUS is part of Cambridge Education Group a global company with its headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice car leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise fun events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays
To see a full job description and make an application please see the details on our website.
If more information is required contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for all applications is 19th December 2021.