Foremarke School Dubai is seeking an outstanding Head of Teaching and Learning - Key Stage 1 to start August 2021.
The Head of Teaching and Learning (Learning, Teaching and Assessment) will be class based. Our ideal candidate will teach classes to model outstanding practice, support training and development and ensure quality teaching. They will take responsibility for ensuring the best possible curriculum, provision, progress and achievement for all pupils and working closely with the Teaching and Learning Leadership Team will ensure that the school offers a high quality, exciting, engaging, well resourced, differentiated and well-matched curriculum for all pupils through the development and implementation of agreed school policies.
About Foremarke School Dubai
Foremarke is currently a Prep School catering from Nursery (FS1) to Year 8, with exciting plans to extend into Year 9 to 13.
We are a well-resourced Apple Distinguished School with exceptional sporting facilities, seeking to achieve the best from every pupil both academically and in extra-curricular activities which is a key aspect of the school program.
The school was rated Very Good with several outstanding features in the most recent DSIB inspection.
Foremarke, boasts state of the art facilities and is situated at the heart of ‘New Dubai’ in the Dubai Science Park, Barsha South. It offers the academic rigour of the UK National Curriculum within an inclusive family environment. The School is built on the twin foundations of academic excellence and the highest standards of pastoral care.
- Support for all teachers to attain Apple Teacher accreditation
- Generous salary commensurate with years of experience
- Annual flight allowance and global healthcare plan
- Modern accommodation in popular residential areas close to the school
Successful candidates will:
- Hold Bachelors of Education and PGCE with appropriate specialism, or
- Hold Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism plus PGCE in Primary Education
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or renowned British Curriculum / international school
- Be at least 24 years old
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years
Foremarke School - Dubai
Al Barsha South, Dubai, UAE
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years