We are seeking an outstanding candidate to fulfill the role of Head of Year at Orchard Park High School. Are you able to relate and encourage students to reach their full potential? Are you a firm but fair leader?
- We are looking for someone who:
- holds UK QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
- has exceptionally high expectations of what students can achieve
- enjoys collaborating and motivating others to be their best and to be at the cutting edge of pedagogical development
- who thinks outside the box and has the ability to develop innovative approaches to teaching, learning and assessment
- wants to make a positive difference to the lives and aspirations of young people
If all of the above apply to you, we would like to hear from you!
The school is a small, mixed academy school within the Greenshaw Learning Trust, where Will Smith is the CEO. As a Trust school, we offer a range of benefits to all staff including access to fantastic resources from within the Trust to support your career development.
In return, we can offer you:
- Employer contributions to the pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Friendly and supportive environment in which to work, learn and grow
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and checks which are in place across the Trust.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please visit our website www.orchardparkhigh.co.uk to download an application pack. Completed application forms should be submitted by email to Mrs Weighill, HR Manager, email@example.com or by post to Mrs Warnock, Head Teacher, Orchard Park High School, Orchard Way, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 7NJ. A statement of suitability may also be submitted with the application form. CVs without a completed application form will not be accepted.
Orchard Park High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore appointment to this position requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.