A successful Luton High School that offers various staff benefits is seeking a Head of Year.
The successful candidate will be joining a hardworking friendly team.
Ashcroft High School is at an exciting stage of its journey to excellence, under the guidance of Ms R Flindall, Headteacher who was appointed in September.
The town of Luton is just North of London. There are good rail links to London and takes only 30 Minutes to the City. There are also good transport links via the M1 and M25 to the north and south.
About the role
TLR 2 or equivalent.
Ashcroft High School is developing a new pastoral structure and is seeking a team of people, and therefore seeking to appoint multiple outstanding individuals and learning managers to lead the welfare and progress of a year group.
You will be responsible for the progress, welfare and behaviour of a Year group and the leadership of a team of tutors.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational practitioner who believes in setting the highest standards and who has a track record of success in raising standards.
If this is you, the school can offer:
• Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at Luton’s fastest improving schools.
• Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
• A headteacher and senior leadership team with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
• Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
Benenden Health Care
Accommodation if required
A free on-site fitness suite
Application closing date: 15th January 2020, 9am
Ashcroft High School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years