The governors wish to appoint a dynamic Head of Year to provide exceptional pastoral support for all students in their year group, taking a strategic lead in promoting outstanding behaviour, attendance and progress playing a key role in the next phase of our development from a Good to Outstanding School.
We are looking for someone who:
• has high expectations of behaviour and committed to driving high standards across the school
• shares our vision and ambition for young people across our community
• has the ability to build good relationships with all students and parents
• Is a positive proactive and passionate individual with a focus on ensuring every child meets and exceeds their potential
In February 2017 Ofsted told us that we are a committed and enthusiastic team and that our pupils appreciate the culture of high aspiration. They said the school had "established an ethos in which every pupil is valued and respected and thrive in the orderly and purposeful learning environment”.
“Staff are overwhelmingly positive in support of the school. This school continues to be good” Ofsted 2017.
In 2015 the Diocese of Salford said “St Peter’s vision and commitment of the Governors and staff in creating the climate for every pupil to excel is outstanding”.
St Peter’s RC High school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified professionals regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion
St Peter's RC High School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years