Share best practice to promote and facilitate the delivery of excellent teaching and learning.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day. We believe in ‘Valuing People and Supporting Personal Best’;
- Encourage all pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Improve, develop and share our practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance relevant to job roles to ensure expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
- Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Royds Hall is one of eight academies/schools within the trust and is part of a close-knit community, well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield. Royds Hall SHARE MAT Academy:
- Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children and young people are happy, settled and confident;
- Has a balanced curriculum that provides a broad educational experience for all of its pupils;
- Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and the attitude they need for the next stage of their education and in life.
Please download the SHARE application form and role profile.
Please return completed application forms to Royds.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon on Monday 1st March 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
SHARE MAT comprises of Lily Park Primary School, Woodside Green, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.
Royds Hall, A SHARE Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 16 years