Term-time plus one week
Our school is very highly regarded, heavily oversubscribed and enjoys consistently outstanding examination results. Finchley Catholic is a very rewarding place to work with a supportive collegiate atmosphere. We are looking for a confident Personal Assistant to the Headteacher who will provide a high level of support to her in all aspects of her role.
- An experienced PA used to working at a senior level
- Unflappable and resilient, possessing a calm demeanour and sound judgement
- Committed to the highest standards of verbal and written communication
- Able to think and plan ahead at the same time as respond to unplanned situations
- Experienced in administering the recruitment processes and Single Central Record
We can offer you:
- An outstanding opportunity to play a pivotal role in supporting the school, working closely with the Headteacher
- A friendly, vibrant and caring school where staff are really valued
- A strong commitment to CPD and a very supportive induction programme
- Easy transport access with a staff car park, and a 5 minute walk to the nearest tube
- A staff welfare programme
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull at email@example.com
The closing date is noon on Tuesday 28th September and interviews will take place during the following week, although we reserve the right to interview suitably qualified and talented candidates in advance of the deadline.
Applications from non-Catholics who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited.
FCHS is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Finchley Catholic High School